Thursday, June 08, 2006

Too Much Rain-CT Dispatch

Well I am finally getting fed up with all this rain out here. As I sit in my office lamenting the drudgeries and stresses of another day I am literally soaking wet due to the short walk to the office from the bus stop. Looks like a mixed bag for the next few days of rain on and off including Saturday, not only the official day of Transfer Station but a day I have invited a bunch of people over for a barbeque. Well, I'm looking forward to things looking up for everybody, but the blues seem to be all around. I hope you'll tune in late Friday night/early Saturday to catch it. You can tune in 2-5 am Saturday (really late friday) at whus.org. Here's the set list from the late show last week to wet your whistle. It was a fine show featuring a number of call ins (including one by Phillipe) and a news story about putting a mouse in a Taco-anyone ever see Strange Brew...

I Cant Speak No Spanish-Little Charlie and the Nightcats/Dont Start me Talkin-Willie Big Eyes Smith/Let the Good Times Roll-BB King/Taking It All to Vegas-Debbie Davies/Dirty Shame-Carey Bell/Better Be Getting On-Smokin Joe Kubeck/The Life of the Party-Harmonica Shah/Got My Mojo Working-Pinetop Perkins/My Babe-Little Walter/Check Writing Woman-Watermelon Slim and the Workers/Evil Hearted Woman-Lightning Hopkins/Down South Woman Blues-Washboard Sam/Mean Old Lady-Michael Burks/Why Are People Like That-Tab Benoit/Ill Do Anything But Work-Duke Robbillard/Midnight Special-Ledbelly/Mean Old World-Otis Rush & Prof. Longhair/On the Road Again-Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee/TNT-Ladell McLin

Washboard

1 Comments:

Blogger transmissionpartslm said...

I was looking for something else when I found your blog.Anyway I found it very useful.You may visit my new Autoparts blog if you like.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home