Monday, April 03, 2006

If You Hate...

So, whilst wandering the random blog-o-button (it's up there in the top right, if you really want to waste time) I stumbled on Oh...For the Life of Reilly who seems to be from New Jersey. And I noticed this top post, titled If you hate...your probably a liberal (sic).

This is what I learned.

I learned that I apparently hate a lot of things. Better that, methinks than the alternative, which is, roughly, if you hate spell-check, homonyms and the correct use of the possessive and conjunctive apostrophe, you probably hate liberals. One question comes to mind, I must say...it seems to me from my readings of the Federalist Papers, the Bible and a Constitution, they all seem to love good spelling and decent grammatical structure. Does that mean God, Alexander Hamilton and good ol' TJ were, in fact, liberals? hmm, interesting thought.

words matter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

2:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

...compelled by discrete blog advertising....must look away...can't resist...must make extra money...link calling my name...

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home