Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Big bird Has Landed...

went to go pick up the nuevo truck with Mr. Pony just now...some images...















What is that bright yellow thing over there?















It appears to be some sort of insect. really, how cool is this?
















Sign here, or I shall smite you with mine tobacco spit! Now let me show you useless yuppies how to drive this thing, before you both ruin it.















My view, first out the front window...
















Anyone have a freaking clue what all these buttons do? really?





















Drag - Racing shifter, I can do this. I have two graduate degrees...damn, these brakes are awful...(overhead: Baby, what the hell did I just do?)

















TWO gastanks, and we can't figure out which is which, or even how to put gas in the thing. Again, we're both not that dumb.















WE PASSED SOMEBODY! WE PASSED SOMEBODY!!!

more to come...more to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet wheels. Springtime and the posting abounds. Is there a relationship between flowers and creativity...

I heard the brakes are a little hard, but can't help wondering if someone hasn't found the perfect car for the Jersey Shore...

Washboard

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home