Thursday, January 05, 2006

A Festivus Miracle

This past holiday season brought about a true Festivus Miracle. Amanda returned from school one day in late December and pulled three items from her bag. They were the three remote controls which have previously been reported missing on this blog since our move in June. I thought I would never see them again I was ready to call pioneer to buy a new remote for the stereo. No one has ever been so happy to see the remote for their television. Apparently they were thrown in a box of Amanda’s teaching materials which she did not open until December.

It truly has been a joyous Festivus for the rest of us. Next up the feats of strength.

Washboard

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sweet. Now you can click through the three channels that your tv picks up.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my TV gets three SPANISH stations. Now if I could just pick up the language...

Washbaord

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home