Saturday, October 22, 2005

To The Rescue

Well it seems my power is only revealed in my absence. So I am jumping back in to do a little Wednesday Nite revival. We will have Wednesday Night this week all former and new members welcome. Cameos are expected. E-mail me if you are in. We can go old school HT or Rhodeside or Nuevo someplace downtown. No excuses this week-there will be tales of the new job, Vito's bad habits (and there costs), and missing remote controls. May it be the last time that the office decides its a good investment to send me down to DC. Now onto the shenanigans!

Washboard

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog is Awesome, blog bons plans.blogspot.com is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

blog bons plans.blogspot.com has always been my thing

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home