Thursday, July 14, 2005

TV Cameras? At the Wednesday Night?

mais oui! Whist whiling away the hours last night, waiting for Dr. Pepe to get out of work...what should your correspondent espy but a plastic blonde talking into a TV camera. Well, insatiable curiosity got the best of me, as it is wont to do. Turns out, it was Channel 13, the ABC affiliate from Toledo. Their reporter (the aforementioned blonde) has been sent up to the big city, and was doing a story on connections to Toledo for the people back home. So, of course, I volunteer my Toledo connection. And next thing you know, I'm being interviewed. hmm, don't think that tape will make the light of day. Much better chance of the intern at the next table from Sylvania getting airtime, she was much cuter. (sidebar: said intern was wearing a crossover shirt showing off a lot of the twins. She pulled it much more shut for the camera, saying "my mom wouldn't like this shirt" it was very cute.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home