Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means

come round 6:30 ish, we'll be at out current usual spot, the Rhodeside Grill, downing our usual Sierra Nevada and discussing what to put next on this here 'blog.

Please allow me to introduce myself, for the purposes of this Blog, you shall know me as Phillippe, or occasionally Felipe. My core comrades are Washboard and Dr. Pepe. Washboard and I had a radio show back in College on WMHB, back when it was still 90.5...So was born Thank You Mr. T-Bone. For some years now, we have all met on Wednesday evenings to celebrate another week of existence and complain about the world in general. Basically, for several hours, we're Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon. Sometimes, we'll have cameos, sometimes we'll even pick up others for a time. These are their stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home